Story Stones for Little Red Riding Hood
Story Stones are our first FREE Take & Make Project kit!
Story Stones encourage creativity, story retelling, character recognition, and sequencing skills….and they are fun to make!
We have a variety of stories to choose from. Each craft kit comes with complete directions and ALL of the supplies needed – rocks included!
You can pick up your kit inside the library beginning July 1st.
Try our Online Logging & Tracking Option!
Beanstack is the library's web-based summer reading software. It allows you to track your minutes and activities, notifies you when you've won a prize, and lets you know about upcoming events at the library.
- Go to coonvalley.beanstack.org
- Click on the blue "Register an Individual or Family" button
- Fill in the information. If you are a parent registering a child, be sure to enter your information under "Adult Information". Beanstack allows families to be linked together, so that all members can be accessed under one login.
- Once you are registered,you will be taken to your account page. This is where you will log your minutes or books and activities and track the badges you earn!
- Go to coonvalley.beanstack.org or download the Beanstack Tracker app for Android and iPhone!
- Click on the blue "Log Reading and Activities" button in the upper left corner or on the blue plus sign in the app.
- Follow the prompts on the screen to log what you've accomplished.
- When you hit a reading landmark, you will receive a badge and may be eligible to win a prize!
Imagine Your Story!
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us!