The library will re-open for almost normal business on JUNE 1 at 1:00! We are so excited to see people again, but for the safety and health of us all we ask that you limit your time in the building to picking out books, magazines, and movies to take home, and/or essential computer use.
- Please practice social distancing by staying 6 feet apart from people not in your family.
- Masks are encouraged, but not required.
- When browsing the shelves, please don’t replace items; instead, return them in the boxes provided, so we can properly “quarantine” them for your safety and ours.
- Please continue to return items in the outside dropbox, not at the circulation desk.
- Please do not re-arrange furniture; the chairs & computers are placed where they are for the safety of all.
- We ask that you sign up to use a computer; priority will be given to people needing to file unemployment, conduct job searches, etc. Children are limited to ½ hour on the computers.
We will also continue to offer curbside service for those who prefer not to enter the building at this time. You may still email us at firstname.lastname@example.org; if you don't have email access you can leave a phone message at 452-3757, use the contact button on this website or message us through Facebook.
Welcome back! We’re SO happy to see you!!
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us at the library!