Begins June 15, 2020
10 to Try
Challenge yourself to read outside your comfort zone! Read a book in each of the following categories:
- Classic Authors
- Fantastic Realms
- Historical, Fiction or Non
- Keep It Cozy
- Reader’s Choice
- Staff Favorites
- Thrills & Chills
- Try Some Romance
- What’s Cooking?
- Wisconsin Author
Your name will be entered in the bi-weekly drawings for each category you complete.
Let us keep track for you or log your own progress at coonvalley.beanstack.org
Try our Online Logging & Tracking Option!
Beanstack is the library's web-based summer reading software. It allows you to track your minutes and activities, notifies you when you've won a prize, and lets you know about upcoming events at the library.
- Go to coonvalley.beanstack.org
- Click on the blue "Register an Individual or Family" button
- Fill in the information. If you are a parent registering a child, be sure to enter your information under "Adult Information". Beanstack allows families to be linked together, so that all members can be accessed under one login.
- Once you are registered,you will be taken to your account page. This is where you will log your minutes or books and activities and track the badges you earn!
- Go to coonvalley.beanstack.org or download the Beanstack Tracker app for Android and iPhone!
- Click on the blue "Log Reading and Activities" button in the upper left corner or on the blue plus sign in the app.
- Follow the prompts on the screen to log what you've accomplished.
- When you hit a reading landmark, you will receive a badge and may be eligible to win a prize!
Imagine Your Story!
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us!