Have you ever wondered if there were ways to take care of your brain as you age?
The Boost Your Brain and Memory Class focuses on a variety of lifestyle factors that impact brain health and memory. Participants can learn helpful strategies to implement into their daily lives.
The weekly class content is as follows.
- October 16 – Introduction
- October 23 – Physical Activity
- October 30 – Emotional Health
- November 6 – Cognitive Activity
- November 13 – Nutrition
- November 20 – Spiritual Activity and Social Engagement
This class will be hosted at Knutson Memorial Library on Mondays from 2:30-4:00 pm and is taught by the ADRC of Vernon County.
This is a free class and is open to anyone interested in learning more about brain health. We ask that you register by October 13. If you are interested call Teresa at 608-637-5201.